Deepcool Ice Blade 200M Heatsink & Fan, Intel & AMD Sockets, Fluid Dynamic
Out of stock
ICE BLADE 200M is a cost effective thermal solution for 130W CPUs. A massive heatsink with two Φ8mm heatpipes ensures rapid heat transfer from the processor and two 92mm fans then disperse the heat away from the heatsink quickly. With all necessary mounting kits, this cooler is able to handle all current CPUs in the market, including Intel LGA2011 and AMD FM2/FM1.
Dual 8mm Heatpipes & Massive Heatsink
Two 8mm heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface in order to absorb the heat from CPU core quickly and conduct it to the massive aluminum fins.
Dual 92mm Fans with PWM Function
Strong airflow is needed to disperse the heat away from the heatsink. ICE BLADE 200M is equipped with two 92mm fans with PWM function to provide optimal airflow to do the job well.
All CPU Sockets Ready
With multiple mounting accessories, ICE BLADE 200M is ready for all current processors ranging from Intel LGA2011/1151/1150/1155/1156/1366/775 and AMD AM4*/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2/+/FM2/FM1.
- Type: Heatsink and Fan
- AMD/Intel: Combo
- Compatibility: Intel: LGA2011/LGA1366/LGA1156/LGA1155/LGA1151/LGA1150/LGA775
- TDP: Intel TDP 130W
AMD TDP 125W
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- Colour: Black & Blue
- Weight: 417g
- Fan Dimensions: 92 x 92 x 25mm
- Dimensions: 103 x 94 x 135mm (With 2 Fans)
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: 2200±10%RPM / 900±150~2200±10%RPM
- Fan Bearing: Fluid-dynamic Bearing
- Air Flow: 42.95 CFM
- #Hide#775 Socket: Supports Socket 775
- Noise level: 17.8~30.1dB(A)
- Power: 2.4W / 2.28W
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.6000 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- #Hide#2011(-3) Socket: Supports Socket 2011(-3)
- #Hide#1366 Socket: Supports Socket 1366
- #Hide# AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4
- #Hide# AM3(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM3(+)
- #Hide# AM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM2(+)
- #Hide# FM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket FM2(+)
- #Hide#FM1 Socket: Supports Socket FM1
No customer reviews for the moment.