Arctic Freezer 7 Pro R2 Heatsink & Fan, Intel & AMD Sockets, Fluid Dynamic Bearing, 6 Year Warranty
Tax includedDelivered within 1-2 days
Super Quiet CPU Cooler Powerful Enough for Any CPU
Excellent Cooling Performance
A 92 mm PWM fan, 45 fins, 3 double-sided copper heatpipes in combination with pre-applied MX-2 high performance thermal compound provide excellent cooling performance and improve heat transfer from the CPU. In a test conducted by Kitguru, the Freezer 7 PRO Rev.2 successfully reduced the CPU core temperature of an Intel Core i7 920 by 16.5 degrees.
Its low noise impeller and patented fan holder ensures the fan to work quietly even under full load.
The test done by Tom's Hardware has shown that the Freezer 7 PRO Rev.2 is 3-15 dBA quieter compared to the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus, Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme and Thermaltake Frio at full load.
Thanks to the PWM control, the fan speed adjusts according to the CPU temperature and thus the noise level remains at an absolute minimum which qualifies it as a silent cooler.
Wide and Multi-compatibility
The Freezer 7 PRO Rev.2 features multi-compatibility with AMD and Intel sockets whereas the Freezer 64 PRO features wide compatibility with AMD sockets. Its simple mounting system is designed to fit all current CPUs.
The Freezer 7 PRO Rev.2 is compatible with AMD Sockets FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, 939, 754; Intel Sockets 1366, 1150, 1151, 1156, 1155 and 775.
Installation is a breeze with the Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2. The quick and easy mounting system provides excellent stability and it merely takes a few minutes to mount the cooler to the motherboard. Thanks to the pre-applied MX-2 high performance thermal compound, a quick an clean installation is guaranteed!
Multiple Mounting Directions
Extremely versatile to fulfill your preference on the airflow pattern within the PC case, you can mount the Freezer 7 PRO Rev.2 in anyway, you want to get the exact airflow you need. Freezer 7 PRO Rev.2: 4 (all) directions for Intel sockets; 2 directions for AMD sockets.
- Type: Heatsink and Fan
- AMD/Intel: Combo
- Compatibility: "Intel:
1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 775
AM4 , AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+), FM1"
- TDP: Up to 115 Watts
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- Installation: Push-pin
- #Hide#LED Lighting: No
- Colour: Black & White
- Material: Plastic & Aluminium
- Weight: 477 g
- Fan Dimensions: 92 mm
- Dimensions: 108 x 127 x 96 mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: "900 – 2,200 RPM (Controlled by PWM)"
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Air Flow: 45 CFM / 77 m3/h
- #Hide#775 Socket: Supports Socket 775
- Noise level: "0.5 Sone @ 2,200 RPM"
- Power: 0.25A / +12V DC
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.5900 kg
- Warranty: 6 Years
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- #Hide#1366 Socket: Supports Socket 1366
- #Hide# AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4
- #Hide# AM3(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM3(+)
- #Hide# AM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM2(+)
- #Hide# FM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket FM2(+)
- #Hide#FM1 Socket: Supports Socket FM1