Antec H1200 PRO Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 12cm Blue LED Fans, High Performance Pump
All in One CPU Liquid Cooler
- High-Performance Pump with LED Status Indicator. The integrated Status LED lights up during operation.
- 7-Blade PWM 12cm Fans with Blue LEDs, Rifle Bearing keeps it whisper-quiet, while filling your rig with blue light.
- High-Performance 240mm Radiator. A complex structure of 0.28 mm thick heat fins with 1.3 mm empty space in between each of them maximize the heat dissipation.
- Maximum Heat Fin Surface Area: 20 mm deep heat fin array increases the surface area for a maximum heat dissipation.
- High-Quality FEP Tubes: With minimal moisture absorption and high thermal & kinetic tolerances for a prolonged life.
he Kühler H1200 Pro all-in-one liquid CPU cooler delivers high cooling performance in an easy-to-install package. To achieve the best results when used with overclocked processors, the H1200 Pro is equipped with a large copper plate that efficiently transfers heat from your Intel or AMD processor to the 240 mm radiator’s ultra-fine heat fins, helping to effectively dissipate heat. The 7-blade PWM fan with Blue LEDS cool the liquid rapidly and quietly, and the three-phase liquid pump engine operates for maximum pump speed and cooling cycles. Backed by a five-year warranty, the H1200 pro balances value, quality, and reliability like none other. If you want efficiency, high performance and great build quality to meet the demands of your gaming system, look no further than the H1200 Pro.
- Type: Liquid CPU Cooler
- AMD/Intel: Combo
- Compatibility: "Intel LGA: 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011
AMD: AM2, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2"
- Installation: SATA Connector
- #Hide#LED Lighting: Yes
- Colour: Black with 2 x blue LED 7-blade PWM fan
- Material: Graphite Pump Bearing
Ceramic Fan Bearing
Large Copper Plate
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 25 mm (x 2)
- Dimensions: Radiator: 271 x 120 x 53 mm
Cold Plate Height: 35mm
Tube Lengths: 315 mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: 600 - 2400 RPM
- Fan Bearing: Rifle Fan Bearing
- Air Flow: 57.78CFM-73.3CFM (max)
- Noise level: 16 - 35 dBA
- Power: SATA-Powered
- Additional Features: 20mm Deep Heat Fin Array
High-Quality FEP Tubes
Ultra-thin Micro Heat Channels
3-Phase Liquid Pump Engine
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.8200 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- #Hide#2011(-3) Socket: Supports Socket 2011(-3)
- #Hide#1366 Socket: Supports Socket 1366
- #Hide# AM3(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM3(+)
- #Hide# AM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM2(+)
- #Hide# FM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket FM2(+)
- #Hide#FM1 Socket: Supports Socket FM1