Intel Core Xeon E5-1650 v4 CPU, Six Core, 2011-3, 140W, 3.6GHz (4.0GHz Turbo), 15MB Cache, 14nm, No Graphics, NO HEATSINK/FAN
Out of stock
The Intel® Xeon® processor E5-1600 v4 product family-based professional workstation is ideal for demanding workloads and efficient multitasking. With greater compute and memory capacity than its previous generation of single-processor-based workstations, the Intel Xeon processor E5-1600 v4 product family offers excellent performance for advanced model generation and complex applications. The processor also features Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 providing an extra performance boost to frequency-bound applications.
Now, all of these product families feature Intel® vPro™ technology for secure manageability in your workstation.
Protect Your Essential Work with ECC Memory
Roughly one in three computers will experience a memory error. And, according to Lambda Diode, a computer without ECC RAM has up to a 96 percent chance of experiencing a bit error in three days. The impact could be hardly noticeable – an error in unused memory or an odd pixel color – or it could be catastrophic, resulting in irretrievable data, and hours or days of recreating lost work. For serious professionals whose livelihood depends on data integrity, ECC RAM isn’t optional – it’s essential.
Key Technologies Set Workstations Apart
An assortment of Intel Xeon processor-based technologies can help move your data faster than ever before. They include:
- Intel® Advanced Vector Extension 2.0 (Intel® AVX 2.0) supports wider vector units and new instructions to perform more work per clock cycle.
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology doubles the number of execution threads to increase processing efficiency and overall performance for complex workloads including financial analysis such as Monte Carlo* simulations, ray tracing and rendering, and digital prototyping.
- PCI Express 3.0 Interface offers up to 8GT/S for fast access to peripheral devices and networking up to 40 lanes5. PCI Express ports can be configured as 1x16, 2x8, or 1x8 and 2x4 depending on the motherboard designs.
- Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 (Intel® Xeon® processor E5-1600 only) identifies the fastest core on the processor die to provide improved single threaded performance. The driver provided along with the feature allows end users to direct workloads to the fastest core by setting priority to preferred applications.
- Intel® vPro™ Technology enables organizations to efficiently and securely manage their workstation client environment the same way they manage business client desktop solutions. Intel vPro technology protects workstation assets through hardware-enhanced identity protection, theft protection, and execution protection.
- Max TDP
- 3 Years
- Package Type
- Package Weight
- 0.2000 kg
- Intel Xeon
- Clock Speed
- 3.6 GHz
- Turbo Speed
- 4.0 GHz
- 6 Core
- Core Size
- L1: 6x 32 KB instruction / 6x 32 KB dataL2: 6x 256KBL3: 15MB
- Memory Types
- DDR4 - 2400
- Max PCI Express Lanes
- Bus/DMI Speed
- 5 GT/s
No customer reviews for the moment.