ADATA 128GB XPG SX6000 M.2 NVMe SSD, M.2 2280, PCIe, 3D NAND, R/W 730/660 MB/s
Out of stock
- High speed PCIe Gen3x2 interface:
- R/W speed up to 1000/800MB/s
- NVMe 1.2 certified
- Intelligent SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer
- Includes a DIY heatsink inside the package
- Compact M.2 2280 form factor - ideal for gaming
- notebooks and high-end desktops
The XPG SX6000 combines superior speed and a better cost-performance ratio in a compact M.2 2280 form factor. It’s great for gamers, PC enthusiasts, and video rendering professionals and perfect for anyone feeling the need for speed and thus an upgrade from traditional SATA SSDs. Utilizing a PCIe Gen3x2 interface, the SX6000 reaches read/write speeds of 1000/800MB per second for faster boot, game downloads, and data transfers. NVMe 1.2 qualified, the SX6000 delivers superior random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. It implements 3D NAND Flash, which provides storage density up to 1TB and improved reliability compared to 2D NAND. With support for SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer, the SX6000 maintains optimized performance and data integrity during even intense gaming, rendering, or other high demand applications.
- Series: ADATA XPG SX6000
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 120 - 128 GB
- Capacity: 128GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 x2
- Controller: Realtek
- Read: up to 730 MB/s
- Write: up to 660 MB/s
- Sustained Random 4K R/W: 65K
- Max Random 4K R/W: "65,000 / 110,000 IOPS"
- Power Consumption: "0.33W Active (Typical), 0.14W Idle (Typical)"
- Weight/Dimensions: 8g
22 x 80 x 3.5mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0C~70C
- Storage Temperatures: -40C~85C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: "2,000,000 hours"
- Total Bytes Written: 75TB
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0400 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years