TP-LINK (TL-SM321B-2) 1000Base-BX WDM Bi-Directional SFP Module, Up to 2km, DDM, Hot Swappable
Tax includedDelivered within 1-2 days
1000Base-BX WDM Bi-Directional SFP Module
- Adopts the latest standard 1000Base-BX
- Up to 2 km transmission distance in 9/125 μm SMF (Single-Mode Fiber)
- Compatible with Small Form Pluggable Multi-Source Agreement (SFP-MSA)
- Supports Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM)
- Supports Hot Swappable
What This Product Does
TP-LINK´s TL-SM321B-2 is developed in accordance with the Small Form Pluggable Multi-Source Agreement (SFP-MSA). As a WDM Bi-Directional optical transceiver, TL-SM321B-2 uses an integrated LC Bi-Directional optical interface connector and the data link is up to 2 km in 9/125 μm SMF (Single-Mode Fiber).
Also, TL-SM321B-2 incorporates the Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) feature which is compatible with SFF-8472. DDM supports real-time monitoring of the transceiver, and shows parameters including the transceiver current which transmits/receives optical power and operating temperature.
TP-Link's TL-SM321B-2 is used for short-and medium distance fiber network in practice, and it provides fast and stable gigabit fiber connection for switches, routers, servers, etc.
- 2 Years
- Package Type
- Power Supply
- Device Type
- Bi-Directional SFP Module
- Single-mode Fiber
- Standards and Protocols
- IEEE 802.3z, TCP/IP
- Environment (℃)
- Operating Temperature: 0–70 °C (32–158 °F)Storage Temperature: -40–85 °C ( -40–185 °F)Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH, Non-CondensingStorage Humidity: 5–90% RH, Non-Condensing
- Fiber Type
- 9/125 um Single-Mode
- Data Rate
- 1.25 Gbps
- Wave Length
- Tx: 1310 nmRx: 1550 nm
- Port Type
- LC Simplex
No customer reviews for the moment.