Asus PRO A320M-R WIFI/CSM - Corporate Stable Model, AMD A320, AM4, Micro ATX, 2 DDR4, VGA, HDMI, DP, Wi-Fi
Tax includedDelivered within 1-2 days
AMD Micro-ATX A320 business motherboard with USB 3.1 Gen 2 type C, WiFi, plus enhanced security, reliability and manageability for TCO reduction
- ASUS-exclusive self-recovering BIOS technology for automatic system BIOS recovery from a verified backup
- Dedicated LPC header and debug card with LCD display for faster troubleshooting
- Event log for capturing and managing detailed system information
- Innovative moisture-resistant coating to protect the motherboard from harsh environments
- Commercial BIOS kit to make customization faster and more efficient
- ASUS Corporate Stable Model complimentary Advance Replacement and long lifecycle
ASUS Pro business motherboards provide enhanced features to smooth your IT operations, including comprehensive system protection, 24/7 stability and reliability and an improved management suite for easier customization. Known as the world's biggest and best-known motherboard brand, ASUS provides world-class after-sales service and guaranteed long-term availability to maximize your investment over the product life cycle and offers a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business computing-needs.
Internationally Certified Business Motherboard
ASUS business motherboards are enterprise proven with leading quality that exceeds industry standards. Certified by multiple international safety and environmental organizations, ASUS business motherboards provide a safe, secure and sustainable solution, making them the ideal choice for your business.
Enhances system security from bottom to top
ASUS Self-recovering BIOS
ASUS-exclusive BIOS protection technology automatically recovers the system BIOS with a verified backup in the event of an update failure, preventing the need to replace or reinstall hardware.
Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
Hardware-based security offers better data protection, enhances network security, protects digital identities and ensures platform integrity.
ASUS Secure Boot
ASUS business motherboard is set to check the firmware and signature of each piece of boot software.
Certified NIST SP 800-147
ASUS business motherboard is certified by the national computer security standards.
USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
Ultrafast 10Gbps data-transfer speeds with USB 3.1 Gen 2
Onboard USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™ ports provide ultimate connection flexibility, ultrafast data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps and convenient, reversible connectivity.
ASUS Management Suite
Update status, latest version and update time
AC power loss
Abnormal power loss events
Time of real-time-clock (RTC) reset
Record of when chassis is opened
Modifications to CPU, memory or HDDs
USB over current, CPU over temperature, and CPU over voltage events
ASUS Commercial BIOS Kit
ASUS understands how important a customized product impacts users' mind share, experience the brand new Commercial BIOS Kit for partial BIOS update solution!
AMD CPU and chipset features
AMD A320 Chipset
The AMD A320 chipset delivers outstanding overclocking capabilities for the latest AMD® AM4-socket Ryzen™ processors, 7th Generation A-series APUs and Athlon™ CPUs. It provides two USB 3.0 ports, and four 6Gbps SATA ports for faster data retrieval.
AM4 socket for 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ / 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics / Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics / 7th Generation A-Series / Athlon X4 Processors
This motherboard supports AMD® Ryzen™ processors, 7th Generation A-series accelerated processing units (APUs) and Athlon™ CPUs. The high-performance Ryzen™ processor supports up to eight cores, and is based on the innovative Zen core architecture . The 7th Generation A-series APUs feature integrated AMD Radeon R-series graphics. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 5Gbps USB 3.0 and 16 PCI Express® 3.0/2.0 lanes for superb performance.
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion1 x Clear CMOS1 x LPC Debug1 x Speaker
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/acBluetooth 5.0
- RAM Speeds
- Ryzen CPUs:2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz7th Gen A-series/Athlon CPUs:2400/2133 MHz
- Users manualI/O Shield2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)1 x Supporting DVD1 x Wi-Fi Antenna(s)
- USB Ports Supported
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (4 at back, 2 at mid-board)4 x USB 2.0 (at mid-board)1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C connector (mid-board)
- 4 x SATA III
- RAID 0, 1, 10
- 3 Years
- Motherboard Type
- Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- AMD AM4
- AMD A320
- DDR Type
- RAM Technology
- DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots
- 2 x DIMM
- Maximum Memory
- Multi-GPU Support
- GB LAN
- Realtek ALC887 8-channel high definition audio CODEC
- Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard1 x PS/2 mouse1 x D-Sub1 x DisplayPort1 x HDMI1 x LAN (RJ45)4 x USB 3.1 Gen 13 x Audio jacksASUS Wi-Fi module
- Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen21 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 x USB 2.01 x SPI TPM1 x COM port4 x SATA 6Gb/s1 x CPU Fan1 x Chassis Fan1 x 24-pin EATX1 x 4-pin ATX 12V1 x Front audio1 x System panel
- CPU Support
- Click here for CPU support
- Package Type
- Package Weight
- 0.0000 kg
- Graphics Ports
- 1 x VGA1 x HDMI1 x DisplayPort
- Additional Features
- See Overview
- Integrated Graphics in the 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics /Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics /7th Generation A-Series APU
- No. LAN Ports
- 1 x LAN
- Max LAN Speed
- GB LAN
- #Hide#DDR Type
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports
- 1 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed
- GB LAN
No customer reviews for the moment.