Asus ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING, AMD X470, AM4, ATX, DDR4, HDMI, DP, SLI/XFire, RGB Lighting, M.2
Out of stock
AMD X470 ATX Gaming motherboard with M.2 heatsink, Aura Sync RGB LED lighting, DDR4 3466MHz support, dual M.2, SATA 6Gb/s, and USB 3.1 Gen 2
- AM4 Socket for AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Synchronized RGB lighting technology works with a vast portfolio of Aura Sync-capable PC gear and includes support for addressable light strips and Phillip Hue
- Onboard M.2 Heatsink provides cooling for the M.2 drive, delivering consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability
- Gaming connectivity: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGaurd, dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action.
- Gamer’s Guardian: Pre-Mounted I/O Shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
Up your aesthetic horizons with a new cyber-text design and Aura illumination - to create a personalized gaming with immersion that extends from the inside out.
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it's not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a satisfying premium touch.
Pre-Mounted I/O Shield
The patent-pending ROG pre-mounted I/O shield offers increased protection against electrostatic discharge of up to 12kV and is pre-fitted to make it even easier to install the motherboard. Its sleek new design makes it look as good as it performs.
Experience great performance through comprehensive cooling controls, fast storage, and exclusive technologies that enhance memory reliability and speed.
Improved DDR4 Stability
Tuned to take full advantage of Ryzen's capabilities, and ready for the latest memory kits, ROG Strix X470 Series motherboards are built specifically for high-performance gaming rigs. Intelligent firmware delivers the plug-and-play experience that first-time DIYers demand and the essential tuning options that performance-addicts need. Maximize frame rates with a high-bandwidth memory kit, or leverage a host of tuning options to extract peak performance potential from a modest setup. Load up any way you want, and get into the game with Strix X470 Series motherboards.
RAMCache II turns milliseconds into microseconds to boost game-load times. Fully compatible with the latest NVM Express storage options, its uniquely intelligent technology effectively caches an entire storage device so that favorite games and apps launch at breakneck speeds.
Built-in gaming audio means you're ready to play, chat, stream or kick back with videos - right out of the gate. And included smart routing technology allows you to direct various audio streams to different devices.
Sonic Studio III
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
Apply customized audio settings to different applications, so everything you do is perfectly tuned to the way you want to listen.
Sonic Studio Link
New Sonic Studio Link VR functionality extends its HRTF effects to headsets like the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
Surround sound for a truly immersive audio experience.
ROG Strix Gives you More
Design, build, tweak and show off your style - with ROG Strix behind you every step of the way.
Team up to Banish Lag
GameFirst IV optimizes network traffic for faster, lag-free online gaming. New Multi-Gate Teaming brings together all your networks to create gargantuan bandwidth and smoothest-ever gameplay. You'll also enjoy all-new Intelligent mode, which automatically compiles a database by parsing new app data to ensure that every game is optimized for best performance.
The Power of AMD
AM4 socket for AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics / Ryzen™ 1st Generation / 7th Generation A Series / Athlon X4 processors.
The high-performance Ryzen processor supports up to eight cores, and is based on the innovative Zen core architecture. The 7th Generation A Series APUs feature integrated AMD Radeon R Series graphics. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 5Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 1 and 16 PCI Express® 3.0/2.0 lanes for superb performance.
AMD X470 chipset
The AMD X470 chipset delivers outstanding overclocking capabilities for the latest AMD AM4-socket Ryzen™ processors, 7th Generation A Series APUs and Athlon™ CPUs. It is optimized for multiple GPU configurations including NVDIA SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™. It also provides two 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports and six 6Gbps SATA ports for faster data retrieval.
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V1 x Front audio1 x Thermal sensor1 x Clear CMOS1 x System panel1 x COM port1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
- PCI Express
- Ryzen 2nd/1st Gen CPUs:2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8) Ryzen with Vega Graphics/7th Gen CPUs:1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x8 mode) AMD X470 chipset:1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)3 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- RAM Speeds
- Ryzen 2nd Gen CPUs:3466(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHzRyzen w Vega Graphics 1st Gen CPUs:3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz7th Gen A-series/Athlon Processors:2400/2133 MHz
- 4 x SATA cables1 x M.2 Screw Package1 x Strix door hanger1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)1 x ROG Strix stickers1 x Cable ties1 x Ext. Cable for RGB strips (80 cm)1 x Ext. cable for Addressable LED
- USB Ports Supported
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A (at back)8 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (6 at back, 2 at mid-board)4 x USB 2.0 (at mid-board)1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector
- 6 x SATA III1 x M.2 Socket 3 (2242/2260/2280/22110)1 x M.2 Socket 3 (2242/2260/2280) - Refer to manufacturers link for SATA/PCIe support
- 3 Years
- Motherboard Type
- Form Factor
- AMD AM4
- AMD X470
- DDR Type
- RAM Technology
- DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots
- 4 x DIMM
- Maximum Memory
- Multi-GPU Support
- Supports NVIDIA 2-Way SLISupports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX
- GB LAN
- SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
- Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse1 x DisplayPort1 x HDMI2 x USB 3.1 Gen 26 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 1 x Optical S/PDIF out5 x Audio jack(s)Anti-surge LAN (RJ45)
- Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x Aura Addressable Strip2 x RGB2 x USB 2.02 x M.2 Socket 31 x TPM 6 x SATA 6Gb/s1 x CPU Fan1 x CPU OPT Fan3 x Chassis Fan1 x AIO_PUMP1 x W_PUMP+1 x 24-pin EATX
- CPU Support
- Click here for CPU support
- Package Type
- Package Weight
- 1.6900 kg
- Graphics Ports
- 1 x HDMI1 x DisplayPort
- Additional Features
- See Overview
- Supports Ryzen Processors with Integrated Graphics
- M.2 Slot(s)
- Yes (M.2)
- No. LAN Ports
- 1 x LAN
- Max LAN Speed
- GB LAN
- RGB Lighting
- Yes (RGB)
No customer reviews for the moment.