Asus TUF GAMING RX5700 XT OC, 8GB DDR6, PCIe4, HDMI, 3 DP, 1980MHz Clock, NVLink
Tax includedDelivered within 1-2 days
The ASUS TUF Gaming X3 Radeon™ RX 5700 XT OC edition 8GB GDDR6 is built for durability and performance at 1440p.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful fans.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF alliance products work together flawlessly.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- AMD Radeon FreeSync™ offers stutter-free and tear-free gaming with FreeSync monitors.
The TUF Gaming X3 Radeon™ RX 5700 XT equips 3 powerful fans to up the ante for cooling, without sacrificing the durability that makes it TUF. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and uses sleeve fan bearings with space-grade lubricant sealed to IP5X standards. And, it's all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF products. If you're looking for the super-cooled tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF Gaming X3 RX 5700 XT.
Infused with a durable lubricant often found in aerospace applications, these sleeve bearings deliver a quieter acoustic profile than dual ball bearing designs and match their durability.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It's easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. IP5X certification keeps nasty particulates out of the housing, so you'll never need that deep clean.
2.7 Slot Design
Sink your heat into this
The TUF Gaming X3 RX 5700 XT leverages a 2.7-slot design to gain more heatsink surface area. The extra thermal headroom increases overclocking potential and allows fans to run at even lower speeds in light scenarios.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
MaxContact is an industry-first technology that utilizes precision machining to create a heat spreader surface that makes up to 2X more contact with the GPU chip, resulting in improved thermal transfer.
That's so Metal!
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
TUF Compatibility Testing
ASUS TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming Alliance products from our partners are subjected to a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure a seamless plug-and-play experience. All products also share a common design language, making it easier to build an entire battlestation that has a unified aesthetic.
“Extensive” may be an understatement
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
AMD Radeon FreeSync
Immersive Gaming Dynamics
Experience stutter-free, tear-free gaming with AMD Radeon FreeSync™1 and FreeSync™ 2 HDR2 technology, available on many ASUS monitors.
A bit lit
The shroud features a subtle illuminated strip that creates a stylish accent for your build.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
We've partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card - and don't be left waiting!
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
Profit from GPU power
Quantumcloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work. Through an easy-to-use app, your computer can help run cloud-based applications, making you money in the process. Earnings are automatically transferred to your WeChat or PayPal account, and your privacy remains intact because Quantumcloud doesn't collect your personal data. Get started making money today!
Radeon Software is a powerful hub that provides tools to customize in-game aesthetics, record gameplay, tweak performance, update drivers, and much more. The latest edition features Radeon™ Anti-Lag, a new technology that reduces input lag, effectively increasing the response time of the game and offering a significant competitive advantage in many titles.
- 3 Years
- Multi-GPU Support
- Package Type
- Package Weight
- 1.7400 kg
- 26.9 x 12.5 x 5.4 cm
- Digital Max Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- PCI Express 4.0 (backwards compatible with 3.0)
- See Overview
- Chipset Manufacturer
- Graphics Chipset
- AMD RX 5700 XT
- Memory Size
- Memory Type
- Memory Interface
- Core Clock
- OC ModeBase clock: 1730 MHzGame clock: Up to 1870 MHzBoost clock: 1980 MHzGaming ModeBase clock: 1650 MHzGame clock: Up to 1795 MHzBoost clock: 1905 MHz
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors
- 2560 Stream Processors
- 1 x HDMI 2.0b3 x DisplayPort 1.4
- HDCP Support
- 2.7-slot DesignSpace-Grade LubricantIP5X Dust Resistance
- PSU Requirements
- 600W or greater recommended
- Slot Size
- 2.7 Slots
- Connectors Required
- 1 x 6-pin PCIe Power1 x 8-pin PCIe Power
- Memory Clock
- 14 Gbps
- Max Display Support
- Bundled Software
- ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver