Asus Phoenix GTX1660, 6GB DDR5, DVI, HDMI, DP, 1815MHz Clock, Compact Design
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 rocks high refresh rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat.
- GeForce® 1660 Series graphics cards are built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture.
- Broadcast your Gameplay: Get great performance and image quality while livestreaming to Twitch or YouTube. The GTX 1660 Series dedicated hardware encoder delivers 15% improved efficiency over prior generation graphics cards and is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Wing-blade fan design incorporates drooped tips on each blade to reduce drag.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Wing-blade Fan Design
They're pretty fly
Our patented Wing-blade fan design adds drooped tips to each fan blade in order to reduce drag and increase the geometric wing span without requiring a larger shroud.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It's easy to clean the blades, but taking the housing apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. Fortunately for you, IP5X certified dust resistance prevents performance degradation over time by keeping particles out.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve-bearing designs.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The pieces fit
The Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1660 packs potent rendering power into a compact frame that maximizes compatibility with the latest chassis.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
We've partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card - and don't be left waiting!
Profit from GPU power
Quantumcloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work. Through an easy-to-use app, your computer can help run cloud-based applications, making you money in the process. Earnings are automatically transferred to your WeChat or PayPal account, and your privacy remains intact because Quantumcloud doesn't collect your personal data. Get started making money today!
NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ Technology
This graphics card supports NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
- 1 x CD1 x Quick Guide
- 3 Years
- Multi-GPU Support
- Package Type
- Package Weight
- 0.8000 kg
- 17.4 x 12.1 x 3.9 cm
- Digital Max Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- PCI Express 3.0
- See Overview
- Chipset Manufacturer
- Graphics Chipset
- Nvidia GTX 1660
- Memory Size
- Memory Type
- Memory Interface
- Core Clock
- OC Mode:GPU Boost Clock: 1815 MHzGPU Base Clock: 1530 MHzGaming Mode:(Default)GPU Boost Clock: 1785 MHzGPU Base Clock: 1500 MHz
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors
- 1408 CUDA Cores
- 1 x DVI-D1 x HDMI 2.0b1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- HDCP Support
- Dual-ball Bearing FansWing-blade Fan DesignIP5X Dust Resistance
- PSU Requirements
- 450W or greater recommended
- Slot Size
- 2 Slots
- Connectors Required
- 1 x 8-pin PCIe power
- Memory Clock
- 8002 MHz
- Max Display Support
- Bundled Software
- ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver