TP-LINK (TL-ANT24EC6N) Low-loss Antenna Extension Cable, 6M, 3GHz, N-TYPE Male To Female
- Easy and quick deployment into suitable WLAN environment
- 6 meters in length allows you to relocate your antenna to a optimal position to maximize the wireless performance
- Features higher performance low loss KMS-400(LMR-400)cable with excellent flexibility
- Weather resistant design, applicable in most outdoor solutions
- N Male to Female connector, works with N type antennas
What This Product Does
What happens when your wireless signal is too weak to connect to an access point in another building and you want to better position your wireless antenna in a higher or wider place to get a better signal?
The antenna extension cable is the answer to your problems. There is no need to move your access point or wireless router, which may sometimes be immovable, from place to place. With the several kind of low-loss extension cable, you will have more flexibility to move your antenna in order to maximize your wireless performance.
- Type: Antenna Extension Cable
- Length: 6 Meters
- Frequency: DC ~ 3GHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms Nominal
- Insertion Loss: 2.8dB
- Connector Type: N Male to Female
- Operating Temp.: -10C~+60C
- Storage Temp.: -40C~+80C
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.8400 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
No customer reviews for the moment.