Corsair Hydro H115i PRO 280mm RGB Liquid CPU Cooler, 2 x 14cm PWM Fans, RGB LED Pump Head
Tax includedDelivered within 1-2 days
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H115i PRO all-in-one RGB liquid CPU cooler with a 280mm radiator built for low-noise cooling and bold styling with an RGB LED pump head.
Be Seen, Not Heard
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H115i PRO is an all-in-one RGB liquid CPU cooler with a 280mm radiator built for low-noise cooling and bold styling with an RGB LED pump head.
Dynamic Multicolour RGB Lighting
Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build.
Powered by Magnetic Levitation
Two low-noise 140mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow and produce just 20 dBA of noise at full speed.
CORSAIR LINK software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures, and more.
Zero RPM Mode
Zero RPM cooling profile in CORSAIR LINK software allows fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
Precise Pump Control
Advanced pump speed control options to maximize performance or minimize noise.
Easy to Install
Modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and painless installation on most major CPU sockets.
- Type: Liquid CPU Cooler
- AMD/Intel: Combo
- Compatibility: "Intel: 115x,2011, 2066
AMD: AM3/AM2, AMD AM4"
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- Installation: "Modular, tool-free mounting bracket
- #Hide#LED Lighting: Yes
- Colour: Black & Grey
- Material: Cooler: Aluminum & Copper
- Weight: 958 g
- Fan Dimensions: 140 x 140 mm
- Dimensions: 315mm x 143mm x 29mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: 1200 RPM
- Fan Bearing: Magnetic
- Air Flow: 55.4 CFM
- Noise level: 20.4 dB(A)
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.2400 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- #Hide#2066 Socket: Supports Socket 2066
- #Hide#2011(-3) Socket: Supports Socket 2011(-3)
- #Hide#1366 Socket: Supports Socket 1366
- #Hide# AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4
- #Hide# AM3(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM3(+)
- #Hide# AM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM2(+)
- #Hide# FM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket FM2(+)
- #Hide#FM1 Socket: Supports Socket FM1