Akasa K32 Heatsink and Fan, Sockets 775, 1155, 1156, PWM Fan
Tax includedDelivered within 1-2 days
- Designed for Intel LGA775, LGA1155, LGA1156
- Supports Intel Pentium 4, Core2Duo, Core2Quad, Core i3, Core i5
- 92mm low noise PWM fan
- Intel reference push pin for reliable retention and easy installation
- High performance thermal interface pre-applied
K32 uses a high engineering omni directional heatsink providing efficient CPU and motherboard zone cooling. Low noise 9.2cm PWM fan in killer Viper yellow uses Intel approved power management (PWM) where speed is regulated automatically by CPU usage. Under normal conditions the CPU fan speed is low ensuring low noise computing.
Intel approved pushpins ensure easy installation, reliable retention and maximum compatibility on both LGA775, LGA1155 and LGA1156 platforms without any mounting adjustment, pushpins will automatically slide into correct position.
K32 is designed to work with CPU’s up to 95W but greater cooling efficiency can be attained with efficient case airflow. Pre-applied high performance thermal compound ensures clean and easy installation.
- Type: Heatsink and Fan
- AMD/Intel: Intel
- Compatibility: "775, 1155, 1156"
- TDP: up to 95W
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- Installation: Push-pins
- #Hide#LED Lighting: No
- Colour: Black & Yellow
- Material: Aluminium
- Weight: 326g
- Fan Dimensions: 92 x 25 mm
- Heatsink Dimensions (LxWxH): 94.8 x 94.8 x 62.3 mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: 600 - 3000 RPM (PWM controlled)
- Fan Bearing: Enter Bearing
- Air Flow: 56.81 CFM
- #Hide#775 Socket: Supports Socket 775
- Noise level: 17.2 – 30.54 dB(A)
- Power: 12V DC
- Additional Features: See Overview
- MTBF: "40,000 hours"
- Package Contents: Cooler
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.3840 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x