Akasa AK-7101CP Heatsink and Fan, Sockets 775, 1151, 1155, 1156 Heatsink and Fan, PWM Fan, Ultra Quiet
Tax includedDelivered within 1-2 days
Dual socket aluminium cooler
Designed for Intel Pentium 4, Core2Duo, Core2Quad, Core i3, i5 & i7 up to 95W
The Ultra Quiet AK-CCE-7101CP uses a high engineering omni directional heatsink providing efficient CPU and motherboard zone cooling. The fan uses Intel approved power management (PWM) where speed is regulated automatically by CPU usage. Under normal conditions the CPU fan speed is low ensuring low noise computing.
Intel approved pushpins ensure easy installation, reliable retention and maximum compatibility without any mounting adjustment, pushpins will automatically slide into correct position.
AK-CCE-7101CP is designed to work with CPU’s up to 95W but greater cooling efficiency can be attained with efficient case airflow. Pre-applied high performance thermal compound ensures clean and easy installation.
• High engineered aluminium heatsink for cost effective performance
• Bi-ped fins maximise heat dissipation
• Ultra Quiet ball bearing PWM fan
• Push-pin mounting provide easy and reliable retention
• Performance thermal interface pre-applied
- Type: Heatsink and Fan
- AMD/Intel: Intel
- Compatibility: "775, 1151, 1155, 1156"
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- Installation: Push-pins
- #Hide#LED Lighting: No
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminium fins and core
- Weight: 362g
- Fan Dimensions: 92 x 92 x 25 mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: 600 - 3000 RPM (PWM controlled)
- Fan Bearing: Ball Bearing
- Air Flow: 55.4 CFM (93.9 m3/h)
- #Hide#775 Socket: Supports Socket 775
- Noise level: 11.73 - 28.8 dB(A)
- Additional Features: Performance thermal interface pre-applied
Bi-ped fins maximise heat dissipation
- MTBF: "40,000 hours"
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.3700 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x