Spire G Force Gaming Case with Window, ATX, No PSU, RGB Fans & Remote, Card Reader, Black
Tax includedDelivered within 1-2 days
- Combination Front Panel - Mesh and semi transparent panel, along with the underlying 2 x RGB fans, give the G-Force a unique look
- I/O Ports - 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, HD Audio and black coloured plastic with a front door and metal mesh
- Additional ports / features - 2 x fan controllers (Controlling 2 fans each) and card reader (Positioned behind the door)
- Side Window - Clear side window, allowing the user to show off their internal components
- Large GPU Support - With support for up to 380mm graphics card
- Large Cooler Support - A maximum height of 161mm for CPU coolers and a plastic top cover with metal mesh
- Internal Cable Management - A maximum depth of 28mm, allowing for the cables to be routed to keep the components cooler and looking less cluttered
- Up to 7 x 120mm Fans - 2 at the front (2 x RGB fan included), colours include Red, Blue, Green, Cyan, Yellow, White and Purple. 2 at the Top, 2 at the bottom (internal) and 1 at the rear of the case
- Water Cooling support - A 240mm water cooling raditator can be fitted at either the front or the top of the case
- Max. PSU Length - A PSU with a max. length of 220mm (allowing 50mm for cables from PSU) can be fitted
The G-Force is a midi tower gaming case with a combination of metal mesh / semi transparent front panel and a plastic front door makes this different to other CiT models.
The two 120mm RGB front fans and 1 x 120mm RGB rear fan, give the G-Force a unique style, whilst keeping the system cool. With the ability to install up to 7 x 120mm fans (3 included), or up to 5 fans and a water cooling kit with a 240mm radiator (which can be positioned at either the front or the top of the case), the CiT G-Force should keep even the most demanding gaming system cool.
The I/O Ports are conveniently located at the top of the case, giving the user easier access. The powder coating to the exterior and internal of the case, complete the luxurious and outstanding design.
With safety in mind, the edges of the G-Force are all rolled to minimise any injuries whilst building the system. The G-Force supports the following motherboard types: ATX, Micro ATX and Mini iTX.
- Form Factor: ATX
- #Hide#Small Form Factor: No
- #Hide#Power Supply: No
- Power Supply Wattage: No PSU
- Motherboard Support: "ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX"
- Front Panel Connectors: 2 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.0
- Drive Bays: 1 x 5.25” External
2 x 3.5” Internal
2 x 2.5” Internal
1 x 5.25"" internal
- Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size Expansion Slots
- Cooling System: "Included:
2 x front 120mm RGB LED fans
1 x rear 120mm RGB LED fan
2 x top 120mm
2 x bottom 120mm
Bottom vent for PSU & HDDs
2 Fan Controllers, controlling up to 4 fans in total"
- Colour: Black
- Material: Body Material: SPCC 0.5mm
Front Bezel Material: Plastic / Mesh
- Compatability: GPU Max Length: 380mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 161mm
Max. PSU Length: 220mm
Front Radiator: 240mm
- Weight/Dimensions: 5.4 kg
223 x 500 x 474mm
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Weight: 6.1000 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year