Asrock AB350 GAMING-ITX/AC, AMD B350, AM4, Mini ITX, 2 DDR4, Wi-Fi, 2 HDMI, RGB Lighting
Tax includedDelivered within 1-2 days
- ASRock Super Alloy
- Supports AMD Socket AM4 A-Series APUs (Bristol Ridge) and Ryzen Series CPUs (Summit Ridge)
- Supports DDR4 3466+ (OC) (Ryzen CPU) / 2400 (A-series APU)
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16
- Graphics Output: 2 HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Supports Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3
- 4 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4)
- 6 USB 3.0 (1 Type-C, 2 Front, 3 Rear)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
- Intel® 802.11ac+ BT 4.2
Build your own colorful lighting system! RGB LED and header allows users to connect LED strip and create their unique PC style easily. The ASRock RGB LED utility can be downloaded directly or from an all-in-one utility ASRock Live Update & APP Shop!
Dual Band 802.11ac WiFi
No one has time for weak WiFi signals and sluggish internet! That's why this motherboard comes with a 802.11ac WiFi (2.4G / 5G WiFi) module which supports wireless networks and Bluetooth v4.2.
Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3
Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3 is the latest software that is designed with SBX Pro Studio to deliver a holistic audio experience. Whether you're gaming or watching a movie, Reality 3D technology lets you enable 5.1/7.1 surround sound for an additional layer of transience to your listening experience even with just a pair of headphones or stereo speakers.
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
PCI-E STEEL SLOTS
The advanced PCI-E Steel Slots packed with solid cover that prevent any signal interference with graphics cards. It also ensures the heavy graphics cards to be well-installed in the PCI-E slots safely.
Ultra M.2 32 Gb/s (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
The PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA3 6Gb/s M.2 modules.
Super Alloy Motherboard
Premium Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Combining two silicon dies into one MOSFET, Dual-N MOSFET provides larger die area and lower Rds(on), so the power supply for the CPU Vcore is more efficient.
Nichicon 12K Black Caps
Supreme 12K black capacitors with lifespans of at least 12,000 hours. Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, ASRock applied Nichicon 12K Black Caps that offer 20% longer lifespans and provide more stability and reliability.
Matte Black PCB
A new mysterious matte black and copper color scheme to match the prestigious components on ASRock's high-end motherboards.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
2oz Copper PCB
Using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, 2oz Copper PCB delivers lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
Built to Kill
Hi-Density Power Connector
15μ Gold Contact
15μ Gold Contact
2oz Copper PCB
Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3
Modify Your Weapon
Consists of two major features, Sniper Key and Macro Key. It enhances your mouse and keyboard with customizable macros, sniper modes, key repeat rates and repeat delay.
F-Stream is Fatal1ty's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities.
Fatal1ty Mouse Port
After plugging a USB mouse into the Fatal1ty Mouse Port and running F-Stream, gamers can choose their own preferred mouse polling rate from 125 Hz to 1000 Hz.
It comes with 2 ounces copper inner layers, using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
Gold Audio Jacks
Everything will wear off in time, but gold looks better! Gold audio jack provides stable sound transmission!
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: Mini ITX
- Socket: AM4
- Chipset: AMD B350
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 2 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: Ryzen CPUs:
7th Gen A-Series APUs:
- Maximum Memory: 32GB
- Graphics: Integrated AMD Radeon R-Series Graphics in A-series APU
- Graphics Ports: 2 x HDMI
- Multi-GPU Support: -
- PCI Express: 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
- PCI: -
- Storage: 4 x SATA III
1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (2280) - SATA & PCIe
- RAID: "RAID 0, 1, 10 "
- Wireless: Intel 802.11ac WiFi Module
Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz)
Supports wireless connections up to 433Mbps
Supports Bluetooth 4.2 + High speed class II
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
- USB Ports Supported: "1 x USB 3.0 Type-C port (at back)
5 x USB 3.0 ports (3 at back, 2 at mid-board)
4 x USB 2.0 ports (2 at back, 2 at mid-board)"
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 2 x Antenna Ports
1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard
2 x HDMI
1 x Optical SPDIF Out
2 x USB 2.0 Ports
1 x USB 3.0 Type-A Port
1 x USB 3.0 Type-C Port
2 x USB 3.0 Ports
1 x RJ-45 LAN
HD Audio Jacks
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x USB 2.0 Connector
1 x USB 3.0 Connector
1 x LPC
1 x AMD Fan LED
1 x CPU Fan
1 x Chassis Fan
1 x Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan
1 x 24 pin ATX
1 x 8 pin 12V
1 x Front Audio
1 x AMD LED Fan USB
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- Accessories: "Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
2 x SATA Data Cables
2 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antennas
1 x Screw for M.2 Socket"
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.9500 kg
- Warranty: 3 Year Replacement Warranty
- PCI Express
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
- Intel 802.11ac WiFi Module, Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz), Supports wireless connections up to 433Mbps, Supports Bluetooth 4.2 + High speed class II
- RAM Speeds
- Ryzen CPUs
- "Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield, 2 x SATA Data Cables, 2 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antennas, 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket"
- USB Ports Supported
- "1 x USB 3.0 Type-C port (at back), 5 x USB 3.0 ports (3 at back, 2 at mid-board), 4 x USB 2.0 ports (2 at back, 2 at mid-board)"
- 4 x SATA III, 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (2280) - SATA & PCIe
- "RAID 0, 1, 10 "
- 3 Year Replacement Warranty
- Motherboard Type
- Form Factor
- Mini ITX
- AMD B350
- DDR Type
- RAM Technology
- DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots
- 2 x DIMM
- Maximum Memory
- Multi-GPU Support
- GB LAN
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
- Back Panel I/O Ports
- 2 x Antenna Ports, 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard, 2 x HDMI, 1 x Optical SPDIF Out, 2 x USB 2.0 Ports, 1 x USB 3.0 Type-A Port, 1 x USB 3.0 Type-C Port, 2 x USB 3.0 Ports, 1 x RJ-45 LAN, HD Audio Jacks
- Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x USB 2.0 Connector, 1 x USB 3.0 Connector, 1 x LPC, 1 x AMD Fan LED, 1 x CPU Fan, 1 x Chassis Fan, 1 x Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan, 1 x 24 pin ATX, 1 x 8 pin 12V, 1 x Front Audio, 1 x AMD LED Fan USB
- CPU Support
- See manufacturers link (next to product images)
- Package Type
- Package Weight
- 0.9500 kg
- Graphics Ports
- 2 x HDMI
- Additional Features
- See Overview
- Integrated AMD Radeon R-Series Graphics in A-series APU